Woodsmith Out door light plans....I think
[attachment=479]
I'm looking for the back issue of a Woodsmith that had a low voltage out door light project. I have many these many years back. I'm almost 100% sure the light was in a Woodsmith magazine. Dose anyone know the issue. I'm looking for the plan or even buy the back issue.

Thanks

Woodsmith No. 141 (June 2002)

All right I found the issue.....Woodsmith #141 June 2002......Anyone have it and would like to part with it????

[url=http://www.woodsmithlibrary.com/view/issue/141/][/url]

Attached Files Image(s)

Evaluation is life
PM me your email.
i have a pdf of it too... just built a pair for my father back for father's day 2016.
Let me know if you don't hear back from Wizard.

I didn't use that automotive socket btw-- i figured that was fine back in 2002, but now that everything is LED, i changed to that (plus it was a LOT cheaper!)

Attached Files Image(s)

Cdshakes....All is taken care of, but thanks. I built these in my picture back in 2004. Then I used the automotive sockets, was thinking about the same thing.
However now that you mention LED. Well now that has me thinking. Have you a source for your sockets and lights that you used? Do they run on the same type
low voltage transformer?
Evaluation is life