Filtch walnut and cherry, walnut shorts, mobile lumber cart etc Cincincinati
Glad to see all of you guys are alive and kicking.  We should all get together again sometime.  I haven't posted much in a while.  I have been too busy working, powerlifting and building furniture.
Ok. Fire sale on three remaining lots of thick walnut shorts all for $200 for woodneters
Tools that are no good require greater skill.
Wow if this is still available, some Cinci area woodnetter is really missing a deal. This has to be somewhere near a buck a bd/ft or less. Even if it was really off species of wood it would be a deal, seeing that it's all dried, a ready to use assortment of THICK and WIDE boards?? What do I know, I see guys asking on here often enough where to buy wood around here for a low price.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
After Friday you will be able to pick through it board by board at the Building Value reuse center. Don't know what they will charge but the price list they pointed me to will give me a tax writeoff listed 11/bf for the walnut. Maybe 80 bf walnut plus others. Send me an email if you want it and can pick up tomorrow night. They come with a truck to pick up what's left, plus some construction tools at 9am on Friday.
Tools that are no good require greater skill.