Electrical terminal block question
[Image: 20161021_225509_zpsjf6bepst.jpg]

I assume its a push in terminal block,  there are no screws..  I've felt around for tabs, but honestly I worry about breaking it ..     I've pushed wire pretty hard..  doesn't make sense that it would need to be any harder..  

Frustrated..
Achieving life is not the equivalent of avoiding death.
Ayn Rand

Might help if we knew what that goes to...model, name, etc., etc.
Its a Martin T-60C   

3 phase electrical connection .. where the 3 hot wires and ground attach to the machine.. 

Its basically a Terminal block that doesn't appear to be push in, and doesn't appear to have screws..   ..
Ayn Rand

What is under the label with the lightning bolts on it ? Look at the end connection on the right end. Roly
have you thought about calling martin usa
south vietnam war collage
Try this video as to how they work.    How did the door finely open ?  Roly
Not sure why but the door lock never did open.    I ended up removing the lock . 

I couldn't call Martin USA because it was a weekend.    Monday now.   

Good eyes on that far right hole, I bet that's where the screwdriver goes..  This is one of these things that after you get it, its simple.   I just don't get it .. lol 

I watched the Wago Video and it shows the screwdriver going in from the side,  doesn't work for me when I try it ..
Ayn Rand

You push down on the terminal's "tab" at the top using a small blade screwdriver - They are under your label and you can see the "tab" next to L1.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.