Electrical Circuit Question
+1 on a sub-panel. I didn't do that that first time around. I had to the second time. Learn form others and do it right the first time.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
while it might happen it is darn near impossible to have too many breaker slots
Laugh    If you have a 20 slot panel the kitchen takes up 25% or better?
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

As to adding a subpanel, the BORGs always have a selection of 'builder packs' of panels with half a dozen 15A breakers. If they have a main breaker, you can just leave it, as it will have a higher rating than you're feeding it with. And they're very cost effective.

Just remember to remove the bonding jumper or screw, since it's a sub.

Assuming you're interested in doing it this way, of course.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
(10-28-2016, 09:44 AM)Mr_Mike Wrote: +1 on a sub-panel.  I didn't do that that first time around.  I had to the second time.  Learn form others and do it right the first time.

A friend wants me to set two baseboard heaters in his basement and he's out of panel space. We're doing exactly what I suggested above.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

A thought just occurred to me (imagine that).

What kind of panel is it and what kind of breakers?

Some (maybe all) Square D breakers can be double tapped as long as both wires are the same gauge. They have two saddles under the lug screw.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

(10-28-2016, 08:20 PM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: Some (maybe all) Square D breakers can be double tapped as long as both wires are the same gauge. They have two saddles under the lug screw.

QO-series can have two conductors landed under the clamp.  Don't know about the Homeline series, but I kind of doubt it.

You can also wire nut them together with a pigtail, assuming each circuit is lightly loaded under all normal conditions, including the 80% derating for continuous loads (and lighting is considered continuous).
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"