Mortise and Tenon II
I got notice it'll be ready for preorder next week. I liked the first one but am not sure that I'll do the next one or not. Anybody else on the fence?
Aliens haven't contacted Earth because there's no sign of intelligence here
(10-27-2016, 02:43 PM)Gary™ Wrote: I got notice it'll be ready for preorder next week.   I liked the first one but am not sure that I'll do the next one or not.   Anybody else on the fence?

Nope, no fence sitting.  Going to order.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
After reading the first issue, I will pass. The contents are not what I am interested in, not saying the magazine is bad or something.

Simon
I am with Simon.  I thought it was interesting, and certainly a different take that most other ww magazines, but wasn't really what I was interested in.
I will definitely be ordering it. This issue will be a great one; interviews with the owner of Liberty Tool, Chris Schwarz and his Roman benches, an interview with me (full disclosure), etc. The first issue was a little more esoteric than this one is shaping up to be. I truly believe this issue will raise the already-high bar that Joshua set with the first one.
Zachary Dillinger
https://www.amazon.com/author/zdillinger

Author of "On Woodworking: Notes from a Lifetime at the Bench" and "With Saw, Plane and Chisel: Making Historic American Furniture With Hand Tools", 

I'll probably order one.  I agree the first issue was somewhat esoteric, but I'm not going to judge a periodical based on only one issue.  If you're not into period furniture, I don't think M&T will hold much interest to you.  I'm not into period furniture, but I am a history buff, so I do find M&T an interesting read.  It is a very well-done magazine.

From their website: 
"M&T is an annual print magazine celebrating the preservation, research, and recreation of historic furniture."
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
I'll probably get it. I really enjoyed the last issue, but I thought there was some room for improvement--as there always is with a startup like this. Rich photography is great, but I wanted a few more captions explaining what we were looking at. I expect we'll see good things in issue #2.
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
I just ordered the first one, I guess I have been out of the loop
"Oh. Um, l-- look, i-- i-- if we built this large wooden badger" ~ Sir Bedevere
I enjoyed the first one and am happy to see some variation in the rag world.  The theme intrigues me. I'll definitely spring for another issue.
I really enjoyed reading the first issue and look forward to the second. I also had the opportunity to attend one of his demonstrations at the woodworking shows in Saratoga Springs. It was a super class and demonstrated techniques discussed in the first issue. I learned a lot from both.
Train to be miserable...
that way when the real misery starts you won't notice.