Robust
Ton of vehicles in the lot when I drove by yesterday anybody know what was going on.
Gawd no, I hope B&D or some other dipwad outfit didn't buy them out! (seriously, I still hope to someday buy one in the far distant future).
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Took a lot of searching but I discovered what's going on. I went to the Robust home page and saw they had an open house yesterday.
Steve K

Yah just heard that and that Carl Jocobson was doing demonstrations.   Wish I would have had time and known about it I would have stopped.  Very nice people.

Mike
Whewww! I'll bet that would be neat to attend.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(10-31-2016, 05:33 AM)fredhargis Wrote: Whewww! I'll bet that would be neat to attend.

Yea, what I thought. I bet he was giving those lathes away!! My dream lathe too BTW.
Steve K