Has anyone used LV blind corner unit?
Any feedback on this thing?

Blind corner unit

Thanks!
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
In our old house, I installed one by Rev-a-Shelf in an existing corner. For the price, I didn't think it was worth it. You had to line up pots on the shelves with no overlap of the shelves or they'd catch and fall down. You also don't get as much shelf space as you would think. That shelf became storage for pots and pans we rarely used. Would have been fine with just crouching down to find the pot.

We had the same situation in our current house. Because the back of that blind corner is on a half wall that faces our dining room, I cut a hole through that half wall into the back of the cabinet. I then slid a box into that opening, installed two pull out drawers, and a door to cover them. That space is very usable now.
Seems to be a lot of coin for just a little convenience for a few pots or pans, etc.

I've never had a blind corner like that. Never built one either. I always built a 45 corner and used a lazy susan.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

LIL thank you.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site