advice needed
I'm going to post my G1023RL table saw for sale
What would be considered a "fair" price?

It has maybe cut 20 linear feet since new.
I just have no idea what to ask, don't want to offend but don't want to sell myself short either

Help guys, please
no permiti el bicho morderte
$800 and see what happens.  If you have some time $900.  If I would ever get rid of mine I think that is where I would price it.  I think it is fair but  location makes a difference.
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"
If it were me, I'd start at $1000. A new one is $1300 + tax + shipping. You can always come down a bit on price if you want.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
A used 1023 is not a $700-$800 saw to me. That is used unisaw or pm66 with a baldor or marathon or leeson equipped motor. They were $1000 new. Guessing $550-$600. You can always lower later I guess.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

The 1023rl is the new version with a riving knfe.
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"
I'm with Dave on this, more because IIRC you are in the Lehigh Valley and the market matters, so I think you could get close to $1K if the saw is totally pristine.

AgGEM sold his griz TS a while back, you might want to PM him; he's not too far away from you in Hunterdon County
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
If I was in the market for a new saw, there's no way I'd pay 80% of a new saw ($1000) for a used saw. I'd want the warranty and know that there aren't any hidden issues.

I'd list it at $800 and hope to find a buyer. You drove it off the lot.
Math is not my strong suit, but on sale its $1400 shipped, at $1k that's about 70% off retail, and if the saw is indeed pristine, I don't think that's out of the ballpark in eastern PA.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Around here, 2/3 of cost is a fair deal. Also, I said I would "start" at $1000. When you're selling tools, it's a whole lot easier to go lower than higher.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
If it has a riving knife maybe we should talk. Pm me and we'll see what we can do.
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino