Kreg Bandsaw fence woes
I have one on a POS HF Band saw and it works just like you would want it to. Are you talking the entire fence moves, or just you get toe in? If it is the entire fence, look at the owners manual to make sure you got all of the stated hardware. I love Kreg stuff, but they are infamous for not packing all the hardware as listed. Could be you are missing a lock washer? If it's toe in, the manual as suggested to use the set screws to adjust the drift.

I have only called once, but had great luck that time with their customer service number, got my missing parts pronto, and they offered a few suggestions about another question I had with one of their clamping devices, and some of their fence.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Kreg's CS dept sent me a new fence. It seems to work a bit better--it's also a technique issue when I slide the fence over. I offered to return it if it wasn't an improvement but they were having none of it. Now I'm in a bit of an ethical quandary... Anyway, great service. I have a number of Kreg tools and I love all of them.
"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!" Arthur 'Big Guy' Carlson
I have the same issue with my Kreg fence. The way I overcome this is by pulling on the tightening knob when I get it positioned and then tighten the knob while still pulling on it. There is clearance on the bracket for the rail and tightening the knob tends to cause the toe-in.
As stated my HF saw isn't high end, but the edges of the table are square. Have both of you guys checked that. If there is any angle, or a dome on the edge of the table I can see it moving as you try to tighten it up. Sometimes it's not the part you are adding on, but the thing you are adding the part to.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I am curious why you replaced the Grizzly fence.  Everyone seems to like their fence and I don't think the one on my 636X could perform any better.  You said you liked the Kreg fence but I would think the minimum expectation of a fence would be for it to lock down exactly where you position it.  I hope you get it straightened out.  Ken
Hi Bob, nice to see you back on Woodnet.  Ken
[quote pid='7386129' dateline='1479084857']
I am curious why you replaced the Grizzly fence.  Everyone seems to like their fence and I don't think the one on my 636X could perform any better.  You said you liked the Kreg fence but I would think the minimum expectation of a fence would be for it to lock down exactly where you position it.  I hope you get it straightened out.  Ken
[/quote]

The OEM fence on my G0513 was crap; the Kreg seemed to be an improvement.
"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!" Arthur 'Big Guy' Carlson
I bought an 20 year old Minimax 18 inch bandsaw. It came without a fence. I bought the Kreg bandsaw fence. I also bought a 24 inch replacement fence since the bandsaw original fence is 18 inches which is too short for my table. I have not noticed the problem with the fence moving as you tighten it down. So it may not be all of them.

I would post a picture but I guess I am too new to be able to post pictures.