Kreg Mobile Project Center
I saw this video on youtube about the new Kreg work table.  Looks pretty good and if it's sturdy I can see where two of them would make a very nice job site workbench.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5jrhHStJKI

Lonnie
there are a number of "mobile project centers" from different manufacturers out there.

I have this one:
[Image: 0015603_folding-work-table.jpeg]

http://www.keter.com/en/folding-work-table

I think I paid around $40 for it at Costco.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

That is a pretty cool setup.  I still use my old Black and Decker Workmates.  I have bought spares on Craigslist when I find them for the right price.

I do like how they thought through many ways to use that Kreg setup.  Depending on price, it could be a real nice solution.

I've also looked at those Keter tables.  They generally run around $80 everywhere I have seen them.
Kreg looks to be $170 on Amazon.

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. - Philip K. Dick

Mark

I thought I'd use the Keter, but it just sits there.  I just use a couple plastic saw horses with a 2x4 or three tossed over them.

Mark

That looks like a pretty good setup actually.
-Marc

One thing about Kreg stands is that they are built like tanks. I have one of their stands under my router table and believe me its solid as a rock. One drawback to this stands I would think would be its weight if you were to use it as a mobile stand that you haul from place to place.
Mark I'm with you. LOML got me a Vika a few years back at Christmas for 100 bux. It's a beast. I can't harm it, and I've tried, not on purpose though. I also picked up something similar to yours at Sams Club for 29.99 at Christmas. Both are nice for in the house if you need a work station because their feet are padded, and gentle. My old Workmate had metal feet that wanted to tear everything up, myself included. I think there are too many other offerings out there to justify 170 for the Kreg, but I'm sure they will sell some. Like those GREEN tools, lotta guys are hooked on BLUE
Big Grin
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW