Brass Sink and Faucet assembly
I am installing a bourbon barrel vanity in one of my bathrooms. I found a used Delta brass sink with faucet that will work perfectly. I disassembled it to strip off the protective coating and allow it to develop a patina. Now I am reassembling it. There was some sort of gunk between the faucet and sink. I don't think I will be able to find a gasket for this, but I am sure that I need to seal it to prevent water from getting inside the vanity. What should I seal it with, and how do I seal it to prevent a messy appearance.
[Image: d3b08f46-30dc-41e9-882c-6df8bdec1c4d_400.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Thanks, I will have to pick some up.