Help! Dado blade stuck
First time using my Freud SD508 dado stack on my PM66. I'm trying to remove it. I got all the blades off except the inner one, which won't budge.

How can I get it off? Also, any speculation about what might have happened?

Thanks,
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
first time?

the arbor lacks threads right at the shoulder of the inner washer so it is slightly larger there

Me? I would get a hold of it with two hands and wiggle it while pulling 

It will come loose. 

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

OK, tried to delete my post but no go. Tapped it lightly and it came off. After my bad arbor experiences on my previous TS I was a little gun shy. OK now.
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
It sounds like you took care of it. The other likely problem is that you can catch a bit of a shim in the threads of the arbor, and shear it off as you tighten. The little bit of metal sheared off can jam the blade on the arbor. You still get it off as JGrout described, but can prevent the problem by watching out for shim position when you use the dado set. The major advantage of magnetic shims is that they are very easy to keep out of the threads.
I know I shouldn't have laughed but I could just see you with this look on your face and thinking oh no not again!!!

[Image: horrified-face.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.