#77 Dowel machine, #95 plane, Ulmia plane
Just in time for your holiday shopping. Here is a sweet #77. Includes 3/8 cutter (sharpened) and my illustrated instructions. Only $299 with FREE shipping to most USA locations.

[Image: DSCN0764.jpg]

And one of those #95 edge planes with the LN blade and LN bronze chipbreaker. You will love it. There is a tiny chip in the corner of the mouth, so it is discounted to only $79 with FREE shipping.

[Image: DSCN0758.jpg]

And finally, a nearly new Ulmia (true Ulmia, not rebranded) smoothing plane with a lignum sole. If you have ever used a plane with a lignum sole, you know what a pleasure this plane is to use. The true new ones are $150. Only $69 with FREE shipping.

[Image: DSCN0761.jpg]

Please help me. I am thinning the herd before winter sets in and feed costs go up.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
Not seeing any pictures. Interested in the Ulmia.
Pics were there this morning. I bet he changed their location in his photo host and the link was broken.
Photobucket is down
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

First OWWM then Photobucket, what next, Google?!?! :-)
Sorry for the outage but Photobucket is back up. Sheesh...you would think that a free picture hosting site would have more reliable service.
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
I use photobucket as well, but lately I've had better luck with Flickr.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
BUMP
There was a hiccup with Photoshop when I originally posted. Now with holiday prices to compete with Amazon. Take $10 off any item. Act now and avoid the Christmas rush. (Computer) operator standing by.
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
Last bump before listing on that famous on line auction site.
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com