Help finding who makes these router bits
Maybe not the answer you are seeking, but on non through cuts like a dado, with funky plywood, a guy I know puts weights from a weight lifting set on the plywood to mash it down. He is a human BEAST though something like 6'8" 375 of just solid cheeseburgers. Me I'm a big guy, but I would have trouble with whole sheets of flat plywood, much less adding weight on top.

I do all of mine with a router, but I use a straight bit and a jig like this which I clamp both it, and the plywood down if the plywood is misbehaving. So I don't get partial depth dado's anymore
Big Grin

If you prefer video

I haven't watched Spagno's video in a long time, I believe he uses a bushing guided bit, as he doesn't have the guide cleats like in the WoodSmith plan. That is old Man memory, which sometimes is a fail
Big Grin
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
These look close to what you are looking for the cutter can be modified

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/172154039818?roken=cUgayN

[Image: 902feb51046fa87d0fe17ee949e977b2.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I think what he is looking for is just a cutter on the bottom.  I sent him some links and they were not what it is, just a cutter on the bottom, nothing that cuts on the side also. The bit side sits in the pre existing dado width, and the cutter just cuts/cleans up the bottom of the dado.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE EQUALS WISDOM. RMB
The SO asked me today, "what are you going to do to day"? I said "nothing".  She said, "that's what you did yesterday"! Me, "Yes love, but I was not finished yet"!!!!!!!!
Smirk

A company that used to make cutters for me, made them.
They had 6 different sizes.
PRC, formerly OCEMCO, made them in Oakland and Paso Robles, California.
Been out of the business for >5 years.
As you intimate: Dado clean out bits/bottoming bits.
Pat Warner
If your going to spin fly cutters in a router please wear Kevlar underwear.
They generally aren't designed to run 10,000-23,000 RPM and the set screws may not hold an out of balance cutter in place at those speeds.

Duke
Not exactly what your looking for, but if the dado is at least 3/8" deep where your looking to clean it up, it should work.

https://bis-amanatool.com/45489-s-amana-...aQod71cOUw

https://bis-amanatool.com/media/catalog/...-s_1_2.jpg

Attached Files Image(s)

I agree with Pat here it was Ocemco who made them 

That was the company that I could not recall the name of who made them 

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

Wow, a lot of responses from last night.  It's too bad the company went out of business.  I guess I will have to find another way to get it done, or keep borrowing my friends bits.  I dont think he would apprciate that. That super shallow bit that JDuke showed may be the next best thing.  Thank you Joe, MikeBob (Cheers), Pat, Duke, Bob, and Steve for all of your help on this.  I appreciate it.

Jimmy
You might be able use a keyway bit and a proper sized router collar to imitate those bits. You would have to install the bit after the the collar and make sure the collar centers on your routers rotation.
Proud maker of large quantities of sawdust......oh, and the occasional project!
this may be a solution although you may have a bit of extra digging to get your solid rub collar over a bearing 

Amana's replacement solution

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy