2016 Santa's Lap
Exclamation 
This is your opportunity to speak clearly with Santa!  It is much simpler to post your needs, wants, and desires  in a direct line to your Secret Santa.  Now, I am not being lazy, just trying to be efficient.  Lets get real recipients, some of us just don't post enough or leave sufficient cookie crumbs for Santa to get a clue.  There are some who need things, some who want other gifts showered on others, and some who just don't care what Santa brings.  If it is the last; that is fine, let imagination reign.

As for me Santa,
I received a lathe from Mrs Claus at a Christmas past.  During my rust hunting endeavors I stumbled into many a pen kit, but need a mandrel saver or what ever that device is that fits in the tail stock for pen turning, it should have a #2MT.  I really enjoy reading.  I would greatly appreciate anything that you make.

Season Greetings to all
and to all
Let the chips fly!
Winkgrin