Bridge City Tools PV-2
I have an immaculate, never used Bridge City PV-2 Pin Vise.  This tool was released in 2010 and is out of production.  As you can see, this mint, rosewood handled tool is in the original box with documentation.  Bought at an earlier time, it has sat in my shop in the box.  It is time that it goes to someone who appreciates it.
[Image: IMG_5943.jpg][Image: IMG_5944.jpg][Image: IMG_5945.jpg]

Pictured do not do this beauty justice.  I would like $200 plus shipping.  In researching price, the last one sold for $229 here.
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
I dont know what that is, or what it is used for, but wow.. I feel like I want one.