Picture hosting site -Free
I have been using Photobucket to host pictures specially for woodnet 

Last couple of months I am experiencing lot of issues with Photobucket site

Is there alternate site which can host pictures for free and provide link for posting on woodnet?
Google, the best friend you didn't know you had:

"free picture hosting sites"

http://lifehacker.com/5808625/five-best-...o-sharing/
https://www.lifewire.com/free-image-host...es-3486329
Flickr, its a Yahoo product.  Using it here for years.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
A second vote for Flickr. click the share button, pick the size if you want, copy the BB code and paste it in the message window.
[Image: 30750115722_4b4a28a133.jpg]
Thanks for the info on Flicker -That should work
I use Google photos; works great and easy to copy photos from there to here.  You can designate the photos private or public, en mass, or individually. I found it much easier to use than Flickr, especially for posting photos.  

There's an option that I checked so that pictures I upload to my PC or take with my phone automatically load to my account.  Obviously, you may not want to check that box if you take photos you wish to keep completely private.  

John
For Flickr I've never done the share thing,just pick size,right click,copy photo location and paste.
imgur.com
Don't forget you can upload pictures direct to woodnet now since the upgrade so they don't have to be hosted eleaswhere if your only need is for woodnet

Oh and cvillewood No one wants to be told to google.  People aren't stupid and know to do that. The OP wanted to know specifically which free ones users on woodnet have had good luck with. Google doesnt help with that
Photobucket has gotten dang near useless. I wish everyone would stop using it. So many pop ups and frames and ads. It's utterly infuriating.
-Marc