Hand Tools FS: Hand saw, block plane, chisel
I have three tools for sale: a Disston D-23 hand saw, a Stanley 203 block plane, and a nice Witherby firmer chisel.

The hand saw is sold.

Next is a block plane not often seen, a Stanley 203. The body measures 5-1/2" long and it has a 1-3/8" wide iron, set at the standard angle. It is in good shape with almost all the japanning present, except on the lever cap.The cam lever on the lever cap is a correct replacement. It has some spots of white paint on it, too. The iron is sharp and the plane is ready to use.
Here are the pictures:
[Image: 203-1_zpslzuxzyri.jpg]
[Image: 203-2_zpsww1oaiv7.jpg]
[Image: 203-4_zpsaa2pwpu2.jpg]
I'm asking $45.00, including shipping in the cont. USA.

Finally,, there is a nice 3/4" wide Witherby bevel edged firmer chisel. It measures 12-3/4" long overall, with a 6-1/2" long blade. It is in good shape, and is sharp and ready to use. The handle has a repaired crack in it, and is missing one of the leather rings on the end. It is still solid, and fits tightly to the blade.
[Image: c-1_zps9zazntuw.jpg]
[Image: c-2_zpsybatyomw.jpg]
[Image: c-3_zps8cq13b2k.jpg]
I'm asking $20.00, including shipping in the cont. USA.
I can take a check, a money order or Paypal.If you're not happy with any of these tools, I offer a refund, less return shipping, if returned within 7 days.
Thanks,
Rick W
Rick, that is a really fine looking chisel, but I believe it is not a firmer chisel. As far as I know, firmers have square edges, while yours has beveled edges. Judging from the proportions, it looks like a paring chisel. Sorry if my comment is out of line. Good luck with the sale. It seems like a good tool at a very fair price.