Vendor for Kitchen Peninsula Pedestal
I'm finishing up a kitchen remodel where the island cabinets top will include a 36" round breakfast table on one end. The quartz top will need a leg. The cabinet supplier does not offer a leg with any substantial mass; just a few with about a 2"diameter. My customer would prefer something in natural cherry in a 4" - 6" diameter. Can anyone recommend a good supplier with relatively short lead times? The templates were sent to the stone fabricators this morning.
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"
you have PM's turned off so I could not send this to you 

maybe too late but there are other options for top support than a leg. 

I am presently working on a home where they used angle iron for top supports that were tapered toward the outside of the stone 

I have built torsion boxes to support granite tops that have held up just fine as well.  the only difficulty here is the ability to take on  some additional height if your bases are set, you need to counter the cantilever of the open area over the closed area of the cabinets  

And if you cannot source something you like if you choose a leg over other options I could turn one out in a week if you have a profile to work from 

Joe
Let us not seek the Republican Answer , or the Democratic answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future  John F. Kennedy 

I didn't know P.M.s got turned off, fixed now.
Sign at N.E. Vocational School Cabinetmaking Shop 1976, "Free knowledge given daily... Bring your own container"
Osborne sends me literature all the time.  They probably can help you:

https://www.osbornewood.com/Dining-Table...DQodpB0J1w
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
I just received my second  order from www.tablelegs.com .  I have been a happy customer both times.