NEW:
Contractor Sawstop w/ 30" fence system $900
1.75 PCS Sawstop w/ 36" fence system $1800
delta unisaw 3HP w/ 52" fence system $2000
delta unisaw 5hp w/ 52" fence system $2250
Festool CT26 vacuum and M0114 boom setup $550

good shape but some apologies:
Powermatic 15hh with tables $ 2000
   ~ the cord was pinched and i had to repair it.  Not a big deal.  the pully cover was hit in shipping and crinkled, also chipped a pulley minorly.  i considered replacing, but things run true so i see no reason to. a plastic handle is broke, planning to order replacement.)

Delta 18-900L $550
   ~ it's out of the box, put together.  the box was tore up and had a few holes, so i wanted to make sure it was complete.  everything is there as far as i can tell and looks like new.

Shopfox W1812 moulding machine $800:
   ~ it's out of the box and put together.  This was a collaboration effort.  i had box 1 for a while and finally had a box 2 come in.  I put together to make sure everything was present and accounted for.

Used:
Denray 28x72 downdraft table $1000
  ~ it's big, used and needs some cleanup.  But it's also really cheap compared to MSRP.

Jet 3HP exactafence cabinet saw. 50" fence system, and extension table, mobile base, several blades and inserts and whatever came with it.  $900

PM or text me for more info.  if you text 419 779 2382, let me know you're a woodnetter as these prices are better than my craigslist prices.
My Day Job
well, bye.
Sent you a PM. Still no response over a week later. Also don't see any of this on Columbus Craig's list. Almost everyone on this forum tries very hard to be straight up and responsive. With over 3500 posts, I'm a bit surprised that this is happening. You're talking big dollar items here and hopefully have a good reason for your inaction. Hope you are Ok.
Sent you a PM
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Mike sorry. actually sorry to all.  I forgot my login, tried to do the request your information, and the email got sent to my spam.. in the mean time i absolutely forgot i had posted on here.  if you search 4197792382 on CL most the stuff should pop up.  I'm going to respond to PMs in order i got them.  sorry for the great delay.

CL search for me

My Day Job
well, bye.
LIL

I have bought from Josh and got some excellent deals.  I would recommend him.

Lonnie
+1 

I've bought a Contractor SS from him months ago, states away, and just getting my shop moved into the redesigned garage space.  Ready to start using it in a few weeks, but high expectations for this tool and a fair value.

Jake
"Above all else, he's a happy woodworker, and he'll be laid in his coffin with the most unexplainable grin on his face for he has known he has lived." -Cian
I am local to Josh, we have known each other a few years, and have swapped a time or three. I know him to be a quality seller, who sells very usable items, at prices well below their true worth. Evidently he's becoming senile though, so you guys better move fast before he forgets where he lives.
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

Big Grin
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
1 contractor gone, and another possible.
the 1.75 sawstop is taken.

the 5hp unisaw is gone.
the 3hp unisaw is pending shipping money.  but i have a few of the 3hp unisaws available.

probably a couple more sawstops in the next week or two.
My Day Job
well, bye.
shameless bump.
My Day Job
well, bye.
Do you still have the Festool CT26 vacuum and M0114 boom setup around? If so I am still interested and will be in Columbus by Thursday evening. It looks like I should be free all day on Friday to meet with you.

Thanks,
Craig