Is there a Woodsmith App
I don't look at the forum near as much since I have a smart phone.  Was wondering if there is a Woodsmith App that I have missed.  Would be more convenient to follow.  Just wondering.  I didn't find one when I did a quick search.  I have a Droid.
Are you using the mobile version of the forum? It's not an app but it's much more convenient than the desktop software. It was on of the things they added during the upgrade.
-Marc

There is no specific app for the WoodNet forums, but you can pin it to your home screen on your phone so that it behaves exactly like an app. Also, as mentioned, you can use the mobile view, and I'm working on improving the desktop view so that it scales down better for phones.
Let me know if you want some help; I have considerable html/css experience.
I just visited the site via chrome on my galaxy s5 here and saved the link on my home page.
I'm using it now.
Works great.
Ray
Just select the 3 dots at the top right and then select the 'add to home screen' option

Attached Files Image(s)

Ray
Got it.  Thanks for all your help.   Look forward to browsing more often now.
What is the mobile version?  Is there something specific you need to do to get this version?

Scott
I don't know if there is a specific mobile version that one needs to find. I just opened chrome on my phone, typed in woodnet.net and saved the site as a link on my home screen. I suppose the technology did rest for me as far as recognizing that I am viewing via a mobile device
Ray