I close this thread
Thanks guys.

I did a dumb thing and trusted the USPS person and if someone wants to pay the postage it will be nice and I did say the price and will stick to it.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I will send you extra$ for shipping.  Like you said it's the right thing to do
Hi Arlin,
I had included several $$ extra with my payment as a "thank you", but I certainly don't want you to eat the extra postage. I will kick in another $7....that will cover my extra postage and enough to cover someone else...and you'll still have the extra "thank you" amount I'd sent origially.
Thanks again for all your efforts!!
SteveK
"I don't have an answer to your question....but I can answer a question that you may be asking in the future"
Me, too. Got mine today.
Carolyn

Trip Blog for Twelve Countries:   [url=http://www.woodworkingtraveler.wordpress.com[/url]

"It's good to know, but it's better to understand."  Auze Jackson
Arrived safe and sound!
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

Mine arrived yesterday.  Thanks Arlin for making these available.
I am so glad everyone is happy with them and a big THANK YOU for those who help with the extra $$ for me making the mistake.
If there was a cheaper way to send them except thru USPS I would since I do not trust what they say nor their working practices either.

I did raise the shipping prices on the rest of them tho.
Yes

I should also say my wife is mailing 10 more packages today and when she gets back I will be sending out the tracking #s and I only have 6 left to finish
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Am I the only one waiting on magnets? I'm in contact with Arlin but USPS tracking said they should be delivered January 12th and still haven't seen them. Called USPS and they will try to have my local post office check. Anybody have experience like this and help shed any more actions I can take (and please no more stuck in the mail jokes
Big Grin )?

Thanks
Thanks for posting this Mike and I sent you a pm already.

It seems when I have been working with the USPS even a tracking # will not work with them if they do not know where it is so I am sending Mike some more.

Anyone else who I have sent the tracking #'s to that did not get them yet?  I still have 5 left to send out from the 44 people who ordered.

They are

Chris K
Thong
Rob M
Greg M
Greg P

Are left

I think there are still a few of us waiting for the magnets, but as large as this was, I'm sure Arlin had to break it up in batches, which is bound to take some time. Perhaps yours has been lost in sorting somewhere by the USPS? In the past, something similar to that has happened to me, and I called the USPS. They were able to locate the package in their system and get it back on track. Just a thought.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com