I close this thread
(01-30-2017, 01:56 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Thanks for posting this Mike and I sent you a pm already.

It seems when I have been working with the USPS even a tracking # will not work with them if they do not know where it is so I am sending Mike some more.

Anyone else who I have sent the tracking #'s to that did not get them yet?  I still have 5 left to send out from the 44 people who ordered.

They are

Chris K
Thong
Rob M
Greg M
Greg P

Are left

(01-30-2017, 01:56 PM)Gregory of Sherwood Forest Wrote: I think there are still a few of us waiting for the magnets, but as large as this was, I'm sure Arlin had to break it up in batches, which is bound to take some time. Perhaps yours has been lost in sorting somewhere by the USPS? In the past, something similar to that has happened to me, and I called the USPS. They were able to locate the package in their system and get it back on track. Just a thought.

Arlin - you did not need to send more. I'm just perplexed that USPS doesn't take more responsibility for something that is 2-1/2 weeks late on delivery. I did contact USPS last week and still waiting for an update.

Mike
(01-30-2017, 02:39 PM)mbg Wrote: I'm just perplexed that USPS doesn't take more responsibility  

Laugh
Mike

To some of the workers it matters what they do, but I am thinking there are also some who will steal the shippers blind and not content with the wages they make.
And I will resend them.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I am still waiting on mine as well, according to the tracking they have been in Iowa since the 17th
LIL - mine came in a few days after Arlin sent them.

Arlin - thanks for offering a great deal to fellow Woodnet WWers!!  
Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
I will give them another call and find out where it is at.
Mad
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

If they don't show up I would not worry too much, use the money to cover your extra shipping costs.
I finally got the magnets today, They were stuck (literally) in Iowa since the 17 of Dec. I sent some funds to help you cover the extra cost of shipping.

Thanks for your effort on this/
The only guy who will not get it is PVW his was shipped out in Jan 7 on a truck out of Omaha and they do not know where it is.

I asked him (In Council Bluffs) if he can contact Omaha and he said he could try but that the USPS looses over 10,000 packages every month.  I told him that is why UPS and FedEx is in business and if he does not find my package I will ask my congressman just why there is a USPS.

Does the USPS still get tax dollars?

Actually, I ship a lot through the USPS, and while I've had delays in delivery, sometimes two, or three weeks in one instance, they've never lost anything.  Now, I've jinxed myself.......

But have some faith, they eventually get it right.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis