I close this thread
Magnets which are

1. 1/4" x 1/16
2. 1/2" x 1/16
3. 1" x 3/32

If anyone would be interested in buying any for frig magnets or anything else like individual tools and I will buy them and sell them.

The quantities will be like this if I sell them

1. 1/4" x 1/16 will be in lots of 25 for something like $2.00
2. 1/2" x 1/16 will be in lots of 25  for something like $5.00
3. 1" x 3/32 will be in lots 10 of for something like $8.00

like I said if anyone is interested I will get what all of us want.  Also let me know how many you would like to get and of each size please.  I will be selling them for what I get them for and will add shipping.

PM me for what you want and then I will get back with you for the $$$ of which I will take check from those I know or PayPal.  I prefer PayPal though.

Arlin

*******NOTE I no longer have 1" magnets available and hope to get more in the future************
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Pm sent.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Pm sent
another pm is coming
Arlin,

Do you know what grade these magnets are? N?

Thanks,

Paul
Hey Arlin,

I am definitely interested. I'm assuming that these are round disk magnets? Couple questions though. If they are rare earth Neodymium magnets they will have a "N" grade. For example N38 or N42 etc. I think it goes up to about N50 (which are super strong). Also, what is the axis orientation? Most disk magnets have the magnetic axis running through the faces of the disks. Occasionally though, you find some that have the magnetic axis running through the edges of the disk (not as useful for inlaying in wood).

Thanks,

Jonathan
Count me in
PM Sent too
Thanks guys and I will know for sure how many I can get next week and shipping cost.

They are all round flat on two sides
The 1/4" he does not know what the N is N50
The 1/2" are N52
The 1" are N35

He does have a lot of 3mm that are N50 if anyone would like those which are about 3/16"
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Those of you who have not sent me a PM nor how many of each still need to do so.