Earl
Arlin,

Pm sent.
PM sent.
Very kind of you, sir!

PM sent!

Thank you!
SteveK
"I don't have an answer to your question....but I can answer a question that you may be asking in the future"
Put me down for 2 sets each of each size; 2 sets of 1/4", 2 sets of 1/2" and 2 sets of 1". Thanks
pm sent
NOTE

I just emailed my friend for all the orders with what is wanted and he will be shipping them from Hawaii, Monday.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Arlin,
I'd be interested in the 1/2" if the poles are thru the faces. I need a few for some fixtures I am making and beer cap catcher for my son.

Let me know when to send the money.

Thanks
Greg
Greg

Are you asking if any of them have Holes thru the middle?  If yes then "No" not of them have holes but the top and bottom are the ones magnetized also if that is what you are asking.

If you still want the 1/2 you need to tell me how may lots you want including your name and mailing address to send them to.

I do not charge until I am ready to ship and them I will accept a paypal friends & family or paypal normally if you pay the cost of what they charge me.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
PM sent

Thanks