I close this thread
what kind of pull do they have?
If you are talking about the "N" rating is it in post #48 other than that, that is all I know
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Hi Arlin:

My magnets arrived... they were very well packaged!

For those that have ordered and are wondering where yours are ... be sure to check the inside walls of your mailbox.  Mine is metal and the package was sticking to the inside wall (not sure how long it was sitting there 
Big Grin

Anyway.. I appreciate you coordinating this!  

Thanks!

Brian
No matter how much I wrapped them they would stick.  All I know is they are good magnets.

Monday I will have more going out.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

Gotta give Arlin credit for sticking to it!!  
Big Grin
Big Grin
Rolleyes
Rolleyes
Winkgrin
Winkgrin

I just hope mine aren't sticking onto some piece of postal machinery somewhere!
"I don't have an answer to your question....but I can answer a question that you may be asking in the future"
That was Cute Steve.
Yes

Just to let everyone know

I have now sent the magnets out to the first 25 people of the 45 who ordered.  Thank you very much for both ordering and waiting for me to get the magnets, sort out the 5000 magnets which were in a ball or mess and had to sort size and how many then waiting for me to mail them out. 

To also let everyone know that the Post office was wrong it did not cost .51 to mail it was 3.58 to mail and I will take the hit since I told everyone other wise, but the next batch will reflect the new postage price increase.

Arlin

Arlin, with the prices you are getting these to us for, I'd be glad to help defray the added shipping expense. I'm willing to bet others would, too.

I'll send you a payment to help cover the overages, and not just for my batch.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
I fixed my shipping amount and also someone elses. Told you those needed to go pkg not letter. I learned that same lesson on some metal turnings. Thanks again Arlin!

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Mine came today Arlin. Thank s again.