North Atlanta area. Miter saw, bench sander, and some free stuff.
I'm moving to a new place so I'm trying to minimize what I have to move.  I have a Dewalt miter saw and stand and a Rikon bench top sander for sale.  http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/tls/5853461035.html  I'll take a little bit off those prices for a Woodnetter.

Also, I'm culling some lumber as well.  Mainly Alder and a little bit of Oak.  2" to 6" wide pieces 2-3' long.  The stack is maybe a foot tall.  Not enough to build a blanket chest out of, more like a jewelry box or 3.  Also some Walnut pieces that would be good for turning pens or the like.  Free for the taking.

One other free thing.  Years ago, I bought an air compressor from user Bartee on here.  When I bought it he also gave me a Rockler dovetail jig.  I've built probably a dozen drawers with it since I bought it.  Anyone who buys the miter saw can have the dovetail jig for free.  

PM me with any questions.  Thanks.