A big dog and others
As a lot of you know I precision grind planes. All are flatter than a total of .0015. The sides are ground square with the bottom and the blades are touched up to get them flat and rid of any pitting that would make sharpening hard. Also I like to show them totally apart so one knows every think works before hand. Also to help keep the prices down I don't sharpen except for the 93 and I just had to sharpen it.

First up is a Bailey #8C, which took me between 5 and 6 hours to grind. The japanning is at least 99% and in great shape. The knob and tote have only normal wear and tear. All in al it is a great plane at more than the fair price I am asking. $175 plus shipping. Pictures are better than a thousand words, so here goes.

[Image: DSC02900_zps1i5smtt3.jpg]

[Image: DSC02901_zpskzywjzbb.jpg]

[Image: DSC02902_zpsfzfjzuf4.jpg]

[Image: DSC02904_zpspfkhn4oe.jpg]

[Image: DSC02905_zpsiddj8b9a.jpg]

[Image: DSC02906_zpsodie5nuz.jpg]

And second is a Stanley 78. I think I sharpened this one. Anyway the blade is the same width as the plane so either side can be used without readjusting the blade sideways. After grinding several I finally noticed the bottoms were not on the came plain, probably do to casting stress over the years. Grinding helps make it a top preformed.  Asking $55 plus shipping

[Image: DSC02907_zpsruebzbr2.jpg]

[Image: DSC02908_zpsvfa6jey3.jpg]

[Image: DSC02909_zpsmoyxlr8k.jpg]
And lastly is a Stanley 93. That is if my memory is correct, I did this one a month a go. I don't know what to write except I had to sharpen this one and take it for a spin. Asking $100 plus shipping.

[Image: DSC02868_zpsstkv20sd.jpg]

[Image: DSC02869_zpsiy5xusoe.jpg]

[Image: DSC02872_zpsezkrqtxi.jpg]

[Image: DSC02871_zpsd3aiag6c.jpg]

[Image: DSC02870_zpshgjeatus.jpg]

Thanks for looking and maybe considering one or more.

Tom
A friendly bump.

Tom
I have a roundside 608 ground by Tom into which I have installed a Veritas PM-V11 iron and chip breaker. It performs! I could use this sucker as a smoother if it were shorter.
To my knowledge, the only significant differences between an LN #8 and Tom's #8 is the LN is made from ductile cast iron and has less backlash in the depth adjuster. Highly recommended!
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
IMHO, all of these are great buys. I've seen 93's in worse shape bring more money on ebay.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Another friendly bump. I also have a miller Falls 14  (#5) $85, 18 (#6) $110  and 22 (#7) $140 if someone is interested. All plus shipping. I will find or supply pictures if interested

Tom
Tom,
Can you send me pics of the #5?
I want that #8, but it wouldn't be a good idea right now.