Old circular saw blade question
I came across 2 NOS blades at the flea today and my google foo is failing me.
The first was made by SoHi tool company in Oshkosh Wis.
the sleeve says" made of high carbon alloy steel" with a 7" diameter and rip.

The second is an 8" combination blade that lists Disston with HK Porter under the name, and FLINTSTONE as the brand?
This one appears to be coated and is black in color.

I can't find anything about SoHi tool co. or the Disston blade on the web.

Anyone ever heard of or come across either of these.

Thanks
This may help narrow down the 8" blade, maybe.

https://www.amazon.com/Porter-Disston-Ci...B00GO9P3G2
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
Garry, thanks I did see that, but those look nothing like the Disston blade.

Photobucket not playing well today, I will try to post some pics later to see if anyone recognizes them.
I'm familiar with the Disston blades. Though mine were originally 8-1/4" with a diamond cutout for Skilsaws.
My blades were not carbide, tool steel I imagine. Decent blades ,similar to Freud quality. My uncle worked for Disston in Philadelphia PA. One of his jobs was setting the teeth on hand saws. If I didn't see for myself I wouldn't believe how it was done. The teeth were set with a tap of a tack hammer, every other toot til done, then turned over and repeated. He set my 10 pt saw in less than 5 minutes.He told me he hadn't set more than 4 or 5 saws a year since he retired. Disston was bought out by HK Porter many years ago.
mike