Mahogany surplus, lots of narrow strips (sonoma)
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/zip/5873720325.html
[Image: 00j0j_4ZppjxNsLU7_600x450.jpg]
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Luckily for me, its too far away.
Laugh
Laugh  No way I could pass on grabbing a couple bundles.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
I have to be honest it isn't that far for me but my thought was flooring.  I live in an 1885 Victorian and the floor here is 1" wide white oak about the same thickness as the mahogany.  My wife would get on me about it though.  One of those "Now you have it when are you going to use it" situations
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I was reading the ad and thought "guitar parts" then it turns out they were making guitar parts. I am really surprised that LMI or someone hasn't descended upon them for this.  Too bad I'm so far away.
(11-14-2016, 11:41 AM)EricU Wrote: I was reading the ad and thought "guitar parts" then it turns out they were making guitar parts. I am really surprised that LMI or someone hasn't descended upon them for this.  Too bad I'm so far away.

To be fair, these are the off-cuts from necks.  LMII probably has a similar pile, since they will process neck blanks for a fee.  

Sadly, there's not a TON of use in luthierie for strips shorter than 32" (which is where they might be useful for binding or lining).