I've been away a while...
Hello All!

I have taken a bit of a break from woodworking, not by choice, but necessity. I have started a new business and that has buried me in the shadows for a while. I am glad to be back and I like the forum updates that I am seeing!!! I have kept all my tools sharp, clean, and ready for work. I just added a bunch of metal working machines that have competed for my time. I am exicted to see all of the wonderful things that you have been creating and to get caught up again!

Andy
I am quickly realizing that I have NO natural talent... But I am trying to fake it.
Good to see you back! I wondered what had happened to you!
Metalworking can be just as fun as woodworking, and when you can combine the two, it makes them both even better!
Welcome back and good luck with the new business.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Hey Andy

Congrats on the biz, and best of luck with it. It will be good to see you posting again.
Big Grin
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Welcome back!  Don't work yourself to death.  Make some time for yourself (and your family).  Your time off was good timing.  You've missed all the growing pains with the new format getting all the bugs worked out.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
New forum requires you to enable private messages.

Lets see the metal tools. Many of us love those too!

Welcome back.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(11-13-2016, 02:22 PM)daddo Wrote: Metalworking can be just as fun as woodworking, and when you can combine the two, it makes them both even better!

What he said ^^^^^^

I know I sure miss using a metal lathe and mill and all my sheet metal tools to.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.