Hegner scroll saw parts
I found an older Hegner scroll saw.
It looks like the parts that hold the blade are missing
Also I am not sure how to identify the model number
Anyone have a source for information for someone that has no experience with a scroll saw?
Thanks
Advanced Machinery (https://www.advmachinery.com/) sells the Hegner scroll saws in the US.

There have been multiple blade holders -- ones that use a square end that is tightened with a tool, and there is another type that uses a knob to tighten the blade. With the knob one -- that one goes on the top, and the square one goes on the bottom. There is a side piece that holds the blade holder for tightening -- used for the bottom one. The top one should have a knob on the top that will push down on the holder so that it can be tightened while it is in the saw -- especially useful when you need to fish the blade through the wood for an inside cut. After the top blade is tight, you loosen the knob holding the top blade a turn so that it can pivot a little while cutting.

Another thing that I found out from a factory rep -- the tension on the blade -- at lease on ones that have a plastic knob for putting tension of the blade -- you turn it so that there is no slack, and then just tighten it 3/4 of a turn more -- that is enough to tension the blade ... don't need any more then that.