Any Denver and St Louis area guys selling handtools?? Other areas also welcome.
Through my RustHunter.com website, I sometimes receive requests from woodworkers looking for vintage tools in areas other than where I have contacts.

I know quite a few of you guys who sell handtools and the areas you live, but I'd like to expand my list a bit.

For now I need some hand tool sellers in Denver and St Louis.

Of course, if you are hand tool seller in another area, let me know and I'll add you to my list of contacts. I don't request a finders fee or any other form of compensation. This is just a hobby for me and I enjoy the networking aspect. When someone out of my area contacts me, I just ask for their permission to forward their contact info to a seller local to them.

Thanks!
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
As someone who has benefited from Greg's willingness to refer someone, I will happily vouch for him. I know most here already know Greg, but for those that are new or just started selling tools, this kind of networking is helpful to all.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
I'm in St. Louis and yes I could stand to thin the heard considerably
Pat
Hmmmm. Do I need to go shopping at Pat's house again?
BontzSawWorks.net
Chicago suburbs---west of the city.  Vintage Stanley and also some nice stationary power tools.
Thanks guys. You are all on the list.

Still looking for more. Again, I never give your info out. I give you the buyer's info and you contact them directly and work out everything just between the two of you. I've benefitted immensely from this type of networking locally, through the KC WW Guild, members and through WN. Everyone benefits.

Personally, I prefer to deal face to face with local customers. That way, if they have any trouble using the plane, whether it be their inexperience, or if something on the plane broke or wore out, I can repair or replace it for them in person. I even accept returns or trade-ins. Many of my customers even let me know if they run into a sale and give me heads-up.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com