Secret Santa help?
Secret santa help.

What if your secret santa hasn't posted anything in around 5 months.  And before this, there was nothing indicating a need or even an interest.  

Thoughts?
Ask Doobes to aks them to post a little help
Here, here!!! There is even a place for them to do just that. It is the topic just above the Secret Santa sign up thread.
Train to be miserable...
that way when the real misery starts you won't notice.
(11-14-2016, 01:35 PM)Strokes77 Wrote: Secret santa help.

What if your secret santa hasn't posted anything in around 5 months.  And before this, there was nothing indicating a need or even an interest.  

Thoughts?

You are not alone.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
It does always help when you have a clue what the SS recipient wants or needs.  In your case, I'd go based on what his most recent posts tell you.  There is always that peril you don't give something useful.  OTOH, someone who doesn't post often bears some of the responsibility of maybe getting something they won't appreciate.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
I just want to give something useful.  I'm not a rich man, so I needed to make this gift count.

I know it'll work out.  Just take this post as a reminder for everyone to give some hints, or a wishlist.
Agreed!! Please post your wishes on the appropriate thread.