Door pull jig
Looking at some of the door pull jigs and wanted to know what members own and their likes and dislikes of the jig they own. Thanks.
I make my own out of scrap
not sure if this will help but you can give it a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYQRCfgIR2A
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I have this one, https://www.amazon.com/True-Position-TP-...B003E46SVO . I bought the line boring attachments with it as well. It may seem like a lot of money however, I do this for a living. Our clients pick a wide array of hardware sizes. Ad that to varying door profiles and this jig fits perfect. It quickly converts to doing drawer fronts as well. Now, is this something an occasional user should buy, probably not. The first job I used it on involved more than 100 doors in a commercial office building. That didn't include the drawers. We had everything drilled very quickly, switching over to the different offsets was a breeze.
I no longer build museums but don't want to change my name. My new job is a lot less stressful. Life is much better.

Garry
I also make mine from scrap but I use a Vix bit so it does not show any wear.  It does not matter much; I end up misplacing them and making new ones each time.

But still, I prefer the Vix bit.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Make your own jig. For one off projects, it just makes sense.
Lee
I have the Align-Right it will adjust to different width pulls. Align Right found at Amazon link

I also have one I made when I first started my business 30+years ago. It is basically the same as the align right but I only used one rod instead of two and they are longer. I bought the drill inserts and put them in steal bar stock. welded the rods on the end of the bar stock. It's nice to have two setup.
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
I had built one, it got runt over by a car.
Big Grin

Was at Rockler at Christmas a few years ago, and they were selling these dohickies for a lot less than the marked price. Bought one, and have found it to be easy to adjust, holds that adjustment for one or 20 doors/drawers, and just plain works. I am collecting Rockler jigs when they are cheap, they all seem to do the function they are designed for, similar to Kreg products. Inexpensive, yet they work so well.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW