Festool AT 65E
I have an opportunity to purchase a Festool AT-65 E track saw. I could not find much of information on this. but I did find a user manual.

I have not seen this in person looking at pictures , it looks clean. It looks like this was made in 2001. Festool discontinue this in 2002.

Anyone have any experience with this saw?

The seller is asking $ 350 for this saw which seem high. This is saw and systeiner , no tracks.
Is it worth buying this?
Doesn't sound worth it. I'd research on the FOG and/or ask them.
The AT 65 was around later than 2002 but it is still an old saw and not a current design.  If you consider the guide rail the 55 is only about $100 more than that new, under $200 I might consider it a decent buy if in great condition.
Its about $100 - $150  to high .
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. "HF"
I've purchased several DeWalt's with both long, and short rails new for less than 400 bux, a few were less than 350. I'd keep looking, it's almost deal time all across America. Retail competition for your buying $$$$$$$$$ has a lot of them almost giving you stuff
Big Grin

BTW I have used the Festools, and I like the DeWalts better
Yes
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW