Fudge in many posts?
I'm seeing something that appears like a global edit was made as there are very odd statements in several posts that have fudge in place of other words. (Festool in one case, can't tell what the original might have been in several others.)

Am I the only one seeing this? Just strange is all.

michael
Every day find time to appreciate life. It is far too short and 'things' happen. RIP Willem
Seems to be all over the place.
I saw it in one, but thought it kind of strange at the time. Didn't even consider there was some automatic edit change occurring.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
It happened to me and when I tried to edit, it was typed properly.  I also had several posts truncated leaving off several sentences.  I wrote to the admin.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
I just posted a report in Hand Tools.  Every word starting with an "f" would show as FUDGE  It took a long time to edit out fudge.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood

Big Grin  
Big Grin  
Big Grin  
Big Grin  
Big Grin  
Big Grin  
Big Grin  
Laugh  
Laugh  
Laugh

Far Out
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
The funniest is in the 'Veneer Softening" thread.
Some one ends up suggesting that you can use fudge to soften veneer instead of water and dish soap.

Made me do a spit take.
“Poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of cheap price is forgotten”
yeah, I saw the recommendation for using fudge to soften veneer and figured you guys must all be in on a joke.  Then it did it to one of my posts
Sounds like its all fudged up!
Yep, I started seeing it about the time you mentioned it. 

I used to participate on a chainsaw forum and the owner hated a certain company.  Whenever someone would write a post with that company's name, he had it programmed so that several unflattering remarks about that company would be included immediately afterwards and made no mention that those were his comments and not the poster's.  Sure enough, it happened in a post I wrote and when I objected to his unauthorized additions to my post he said something like "Oh, you can be sure it was authorized."  I haven't been back since. 

John