Boatman53 Sharpening Jig...report
I would gladly give your project a try.  I am currently using the LN honing guide system, which I like very much.  I'll send a PM with more information.
PM replied to.
Thanks for that input Derek. I see you turned the wheel carriage around to accommodate the closeness of the rod to the belt. Good thinking.
Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
(11-16-2016, 10:46 PM)Boatman53 Wrote: Gordon, or anyone else if you want to try out the demo jigs for a week or so, send me a PM and I'll tell you how to sign up. Not many people left on the list as it stands.

Thanks for the review Bill.
Jim

PM sent.
It is always to me the hardest thing is to figure out how to use it properly then how to properly use the tool in the jig and then use the jig properly.

For me it takes quite awhile.  Instructions need to be   A to B then B to C and do not skip B1 before C stuff like that.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.