Flooring nailer
I need to install a little over 300 sqft of 3/4" maple flooring.  I am thinking about buying this nailer: https://www.amazon.com/NuMax-SFL618-Pneu...713RZ5HYT8  It has great reviews and looks like a knockoff of the Bostitch nailer.  Does anyone have an opinion or recommendation or another nailer?  I have laid down a fair amount of engineered flooring but this is my first time with solid wood.
Can you rent one?

Should be less expensive and you could maybe return unused staples.
If you have a Harbor Freight near you I'd give there's a look and add a coupon with it.  I installed 800 sq/ft of 3/4" thick WO with the one I bought.  Use the bostitch staples or cleats though.  I didn't have one hiccup with mine.

it's on the homedepot site to, here ya go.

I haven't tried that one but have used the framing nailer and was very happy with it. I have to work on my Bostitch flooring nailer and if it is costly I'm going to get the numax one.
mark
Ignorance is bliss -- I'm very, very happy
I purchased a manual (not pneumatic) unit from HD a few years ago to install flooring.  Worked great, when finished I sold it on CL for $70 less than I paid.  Bill
I've done two flooring installs. Renting can quickly add up. If your new to installing wood floors, it's a slow process, perticually if you have to shift all your furniture from one side of the room to the other. When I helped my neighbor he had the HF nailer which was always jamming. I'd weigh the rental cost against buying a new or used one and re-selling when the job was done.
Dave
did he use the harbor freight nails? That's the only time I've had problems. When I looked at the nails the spacing and straightness was even.
mark
Ignorance is bliss -- I'm very, very happy