Ask TOH just had the Bosch Reaxx saw on...
I saw the show yesterday really have no idea why anyone would buy Sawstop tech unless it came at a steep discount compared to what Bosch has produced.  Saw is only down a minute or 2 blade is not trashed.  Bosch has built the better mouse trap IMO
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I only have a vague idea how the Bosch worked, and didn't think it needed a cartridge.  At the level of a job site saw, not ruining the blade definitely has advantages.  I suspect that Bosch will make a lot of money on licensing if their prices are reasonable.  Wonder if other companies are just waiting for the patents to expire.  I forgot they were going to the ITC, you don't hear of that much when it comes to patent suits.
I would've guessed that SS had patented the flesh sensing technology. As far as the two saws. The Bosch is over $1400 I believe so pretty close in price to the SS. Plus the SS contractor has many more available options. I have the contractor SS but I have the 52 inch fence, cast iron wings, etc. which I could not get on the Bosch.