Made the jump to Sawstop
Sold my beautiful PM66 and picked up a SS 3HP PCS. It was a hard call because I think the PM is as good as it gets. 

I have to say the SawStop exceeded my expectations. The quality of construction, the extensive manual, the terrific way they make assembly easy are all exemplary.

But when I started it up and ran some wood through it I instantly stopped missing my Powermatic--the startup is much smoother than the Baldor on my old PM; the vibration is simply not there, and the dust collection is amazing. 

Not trying to ignite the old fires here about whether Gass is Satan or Jesus. Just saying it's a really nice saw, and I don't have to worry about losing any fingers or, more importantly, my daughter getting hurt now that she's started using the TS more.
"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!" Arthur 'Big Guy' Carlson
Good to hear you don't have any regrets!  I'm hoping to have one eventually, and am curious if others feel the same way about the other models.
Should you ever have the need to contact their CS, you will find them top notch as well. Congrats!
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I have had mine close to 10 years, and it has never gotten out of adjustment. Very reliable as well as solid as a rock and safe.
Congrats on the new Sawstop tablesaw! I made the switch from a Unisaw when they came out with the PCS. Like you, it has exceeded my expectations and as mentioned earlier their CS folks are top notch!

Enjoy!

Doug
Nice! I'm a little jealous.  Sunk cost fallacy tells me I shouldn't get rid of my PM66 and get one.