HNT Gordon planes
Are these no longer sold in America? I've checked few places that I know used to sell them and they're no longer listed; just replacement irons.

Anybody know a place that still sells them?
-Marc

3-4 years ago I called one of the former USA dealers, who had dropped HNT Gordon at the time, saying that the currency-exchange rates made them unattractively priced here.   I don't think the currency-exchange rate is a problem any more now, but I'm not aware of a USA dealer.    I have got some HNT Gordon planes direct from Australia and the service has always been great.

Chris
Chris
Guess Not.... I bought mine from Craftsman Studio several years ago before he sold out and the store moved to Washington.  I just googled & went there to find they no longer stock HNT Gordon....bummer... I love my little shoulder plane and was considering looking at another model.

good luck....post if you find them
There are some HNT Gordon shoulder planes on Amazon. They are offered by Group Four International which is stated to be an Everett Washington business. 

I have never heard of Group Four before, so I have no comment on them. When I googled Group Four it did not come up with much.
Ack how did I miss that! I actually picked up an 1.25" shoulder plane on eBay which was what I was looking for. The one I got was ebony but I really didn't care that much...could've saved $35 and probably had it already.
-Marc