Leigh D4 dovetail jig with mortise and tenon jig stup
I'm starting to clean out some of my stuff that I don't use or need anymore. I'll be downsizing in the not too distant future so instead of ignoring it I'll post them here. I'll be adding more soon.

First up is a never used Leigh D4 dovetail jig, I set it up once and tried it but never used it.
Included or separate??? Mortise tenon jig setup.

I really don't know the value so I put $350 for both.  Shipping probably won't be cheap, in the Phoenix area.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/tls/5879800747.html
-----------------------
mouse jockey
Is that the D4R model or just D4? Are you willing to ship?

Thanks...
If you were selling separate, what would your asking price be just for the M&T jig?

Thanks,
Bob
It's the D4, not the D4R. Looks like about $70 shipping depending on package size, I'll have to "create a box so the size and weight will vary some.
-----------------------
mouse jockey
(11-19-2016, 12:14 PM)bobburk Wrote: If you were selling separate, what would your asking price be just for the M&T jig?

Thanks,
Bob

I'd really prefer to sell as a package but if that's the way it works out then sure, I do have someone interested in both right now but we'll see how that shakes out.
Myles
-----------------------
mouse jockey