BOOKS
Jet Shopclass Series DVD - Bandsaw (with Gary Rogowski) $5 + shipping
The Wooden Plane - Early American Industries Association (1977) - Richard A. Martin - Good ( light stain from a glass set on front cover - visible when book is held at an angle ) Hardcover $15 + shipping

The Workbench Book - Scott Landis - Hardcover (good but Dust jacket has tears ) $10 + shipping
Illustrated Woodturning Techniques - John Hunnex (Good - nicked spine- small crease in front lower left corner) Softcover $8 + shipping
Woodturning -forms and materials - John Hunnex (Good - little wear on corners) softcover $6 + shipping
Making and Modifying Woodworking Tools - Jim Kingshot (good) $20 + shipping

All payment by PayPal or Postal Money Order only
I will try to get pics up soon
First PM First served
I know the voices aren't real but man do they have some great ideas !

People discuss my art and pretend to understand as if it were necessary to understand, when it's simply necessary to love. - Claude Monet
I believe you need to enable your private messaging. I will take the Raffan and Schwarz books if available.
MY PM system should be enabled now.

People discuss my art and pretend to understand as if it were necessary to understand, when it's simply necessary to love. - Claude Monet
Ill take the Raffan book if available..I have PayPal
Jerry
Raffan and Schwarz book are sold