Palme
Anyone been getting emails from Brian Palme with woodworking plans?Gives email address as " woodnet-gr8@woodnet.info" I get them a couple of times a week but haven't being opening them. If it is a scam would like to get them blocked, but don't know how. Anyone else get them?

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Got one yesterday and deleted it. I've gotten them before. Not scam so much as spam.
Danno

Creston Wood
yes, I get them, they go direct to spam at a email address I rarely read. I think they are semi-legit, but sending out spam isn't a good look
My feeling is, if it had anything to do with woodnet, the powers that be would have announced something about it, so into the garbage bin it goes.

Mel
Mine go directly to my spam folder, where I delete them w/o opening, along with most stuff that gets sent there.

John
Using Hotmail I saw one, filed it as spam, "delete and block sender". I like that feature, G-Mail doesn't offer it, Yahoo tends to encourage the spammers. Sort of depends on your e-mail address as to how much you allow the spam to bug you.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
Been getting them for about one year; twice a week or so.  I just delete.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
spam targeting woodnet folks.
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

- Winnie the Pooh, as relayed through Author A. A. Milne
Thanks folks, figured that is what it was, sorry I wrote scam instead of spam. It is just an annoyance, but will delete all the ones I get.

Mel
(11-21-2016, 08:29 AM)Cooler Wrote: Been getting them for about one year; twice a week or so.  I just delete.

this.........
Skip