Palme
Yes I also get them , there was a different guy before the system change over also . They must be desparate to sell plans . Very annoying though . Gary
The other guy is Ted's woodworking plans, he sells stolen work from the original authors. I never opened the one from the Palme guy, and only got the one. One thing I know is it is coming to the e-mail you registered here with. Some dufus in sysadmin or someplace sent out all of the e-mails in a mass mailing on the "to" line. instead of BCC, and apparently this guy got the list e-mailed to him. Which would mean he must be a member.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW
I get Them Too Off To Spam They Go
south vietnam war collage
(11-21-2016, 06:09 PM)Steve N Wrote: The other guy is Ted's woodworking plans, he sells stolen work from the original authors. I never opened the one from the Palme guy, and only got the one. One thing I know is it is coming to the e-mail you registered here with. Some dufus in sysadmin or someplace sent out all of the e-mails in a mass mailing on the "to" line. instead of BCC, and apparently this guy got the list e-mailed to him. Which would mean he must be a member.

would like to get him alone in a back alley for 5 mins, it is nothing but an annoyance.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
(11-21-2016, 06:09 PM)Steve N Wrote: The other guy is Ted's woodworking plans, he sells stolen work from the original authors. I never opened the one from the Palme guy, and only got the one. One thing I know is it is coming to the e-mail you registered here with. Some dufus in sysadmin or someplace sent out all of the e-mails in a mass mailing on the "to" line. instead of BCC, and apparently this guy got the list e-mailed to him. Which would mean he must be a member.

Many folks, myself including, were getting those spam emails before the sysadmin goofed up.

e deploribus unum

From Palme?? I only got my one, before I nuked getting them from him after the goof up. Now Ted's woodworking has been going on for several years.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW