Window Guy
I haven't seen Steve posting in quite awhile...anybody know how he's doing? He has been having health problems for the last year or so...
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Steve has not responded to my messages. Perhaps he is taking a break from on line posting. I just sent snail mail to follow up.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com
(11-20-2016, 02:50 PM)JimReed@Tallahassee Wrote: Steve has not responded to my messages. Perhaps he is taking a break from on line posting. I just sent snail mail to follow up.

Thanks Jim....Please let us know if you find out how he is...Steve is one heckova nice fellow!!!!! Never a disparaging word from him...
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

(11-20-2016, 02:50 PM)JimReed@Tallahassee Wrote: Steve has not responded to my messages. Perhaps he is taking a break from on line posting. I just sent snail mail to follow up.

Last I knew, he was taking care of his wife due to health issues.  And he has some of his own.  Occasionally posts over at Woodworker Zone but his last post there was July.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
(11-20-2016, 10:04 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: .............

Thanks Jim....Please let us know if you find out how he is...Steve is one heckova nice fellow!!!!! Never a disparaging word from him...

Exactly!  I was thinking of posting a thread about Steve the past few days... but never got around to it.
Skip

(11-20-2016, 10:04 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: .............

Yes! There aren't too many guys like him. I totally agree. And I really hope wholeheartedly that he'll be back soon. Crossing my fingers for sure.

Klaus
I thought I saw a new post by him right after I saw this thread
You did on the Kanna thread three down from here. Unless it was some sort of software glitch. Because if he posted there one would think he saw this thread.
Jim
http://ancorayachtservice.com/ home of the Chain Leg Vise.
That was posted on June 11th, so yes, probably some kind of glitch.

John
"When I nod my head, hit it." - M. Howard.

"I think you should learn how to use hand tools before you even touch a power tool." - Sam Maloof
There are glitches in the new software?  That's hard to believe.