Price for Used Nova DVR
Apologies if this is the wrong place to post. I'm looking to upgrade to the 3520B from a Nova DVR. The DVR is in great shape, no problems other than I've been turning larger pieces and it's just not heavy enough. Had it about 5 years, electronics are great, and have a bed extension. Any thoughts on fair price or where to find that info. Don't seem to be a lot for sale that I can use as comparison. I'm in Thousand Oaks, California (Ventura County) in case that matters.

Thanks,
John
In my experience (both buying and selling) used tools go for 1/2 of what they cost new.

There are exceptions (Lie Nielsen hand tools, some power tools that are recognized "top tools" in their category, etc.).
Hard question to answer because only place found a listing & price ($2599.99) for a Nova DVR XP was at Nova web site. Unless I am wrong looking at what one would cost new not very realistic. Seems they replaced it with newer model here.

http://www.woodcraft.com/product/864682/...lathe.aspx

Use whatever you paid for it, be honest about current appearance/condition, and how motivated are you to sell coming up with a reasonable price?
Bill
Thanks all. Going to list for sale with a few other items and see where it goes.
Important question.

DVR-XP, or DVR, they are different. The DVR has a slightly different "way" and they can-not accept the current line of accessories. Like bed extensions or bed swing-aways.

If it's the older version, expect to have to discount the price.
Making sawdust mostly, sometimes I get something else, but that's more accident then design.