any American Beauty owner's out there?
AB owner - do you have any bearing noise & / or vibration?

Thx
Yes I married her 33 years ago just a few days ago.

OOOO you mean a lathe.
Laugh
Laugh   Nope but maybe in the future for the vets when I get a different building
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
I have had mine since mid 2013...no issues.
I have had mine for almost 10 years, can't remember..... Main thing I noticed after stepping up from a 3520A was that it made different noises. There is a little vibration when turning bowls 12 inch diameter or so. It goes away when you use the tailstock, which with the tilt away is simple to do. It also depends on how heavy of a cut you are doing. Anything in particular that you are noticing?

robo hippy
robo - thanks for the info - can I send you an email ? Looks like you do not have PM's enabled?

Thanks
David
Arlin told me my PM wasn't up. I looked at it and can't figure out how to get it going. You can e-mail me. Contact info is on my web site www.robohippy.net I don't know if it is in this site or not.

robo hippy
Robbo

Go to User CP - edit options under your profile -  under messaging and notifications check the box that says receive private messages - then click update options at the bottom
Wipedout, Thanks, Think I got it..... 

Oh, Robbo is the Australian who did the 'Why you don't use a Spindle Roughing Gouge on Bowls'.... I am robo, as in robo cop, but robo hippy.....

robo hippy
Mea culpa
Happens all the time, and if I am being mistaken for Robbo, I consider that a compliment.... He is a great guy. If you want instructions on taking your Vicmarc and Nova chucks apart for cleaning, he has 2 excellent videos up on the subject. Not just good, but excellent. Great guy.... 

robo hippy