FS: Bosch 12" Axial Glide Miter Saw - Milwaukee
Hi guys,

Selling my 12" Bosch Axial Glide miter saw. I've owned it for a year or two so it's like new and it's seen light action (probably under 100 cuts). Description from Home Depot below, followed by photos. Currently retails for $600 at HD. I'm looking for $525. Located in Milwaukee.

Per Home Depot:

Quote:The 12 in. Dual-Bevel Glide Miter Saw features the smooth cutting motion, accurate performance and space-saving design of Bosch's patented Axial-Glide System. Pre-aligned Square lock fences help the saw maintain precision throughout its life and a soft-grip ambidextrous handle and combination dust chute and vacuum adaptor provide user comfort. The saw also offers a large cutting capacity, easy-to-read bevel and miter scales with detents at common angles and easy-access up-front controls.
- Patented axial-glide system durable precision consistent precision over tool life compact workspace saves up to 12 in. of workspace glide action unmatched smoothness of cut
- Expanded cutting capacity 14 in. horizontal capacity nominal 6-1/2 in. vertical capacity against the fence base 6-1/2 in. crown capacity against the fence 45-degree spring
- Upfront bevel controls all metal bevel lock lever and range selector located upfront for quick and easy bevel settings without reaching behind the saw
- Square lock quick release fences high precision square lock fence aligns fence 90 degree to table and requires no adjustment 1-touch lock/unlock to slide fence for added support
- Integrated expanding base extensions 60% more left-to-right material support than leading competitor 40 in. left to right
- Ergonomic ambidextrous trigger handle with soft grip large form fitting ergonomic handle provides comfort for all-day use

Let me know if you have any questions.
Erik

[Image: AUaZcJYq6KnwX_A_IlDBPuLTCkrtwCSrPAEZO4R0...79-h889-no]

[Image: 3uyq6v72pdH6DCuedo23y1pOssxiAuMTigQRcTOl...17-h889-no]

[Image: 1z28f93ZJ0AdwkuJrxSMqZLuVNZb8UdaDVQ3f4Ls...80-h889-no]

[Image: DKX0VUrwYivdXqedCi9VU-jpVaANJjELJTTPRgkS...80-h889-no]

[Image: F1b0ODY7vdYj8bDuQd7Gx5KS67MEaSh5_DQW5v74...80-h889-no]
Chosen hobby: woodworking
Forced hobby: Cape Cod repair (follow along at www.oldhomeblog.com)